Need to return an item?
Returns are as Easy as 1-2-3!
- What is your return policy?
- Does my merchandise qualify for a return?
- Are there any exceptions to the qualifications listed above?
- How can I return items that qualify?
- Do I need to call ahead for an RMA number?
- Where do I send returns?
- What shipping type should I use?
- What if I want to return an item, but no longer have my invoice?
- What if I receive the wrong item?
- What if I believe my item is defective?
- How can I receive expedited returns processing?
- Do I have to pay customs fees on exchanges?
- What else should I know about this?
- Do you have a page where I can wade through complex legal jargon?
With just two exceptions, nearly everything we offer can be refunded or exchanged within 30 days of delivery. Exception: ALL sales are FINAL for gift certificates and items customized with a name, number, icon, or badge. Games, videos, CDs, and DVDs can be returned if they are unopened and remain sealed in their protective plastic wrap. Your return must be in original condition, complete, and timely (delivered less than 30 days ago) for us to process it. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Please do not attempt to return your merchandise that does not qualify for a return, as we will not be able to process your return and cannot ship the items back to you.
Please contact us for instructions on returning large or heavy field equipment, or if you require special assistance in returning incorrectly shipped or defective merchandise.
Almost all items that have been worn outside (especially shoes) will show signs of wear and will no longer be in original condition, thus it is important to try everything on indoors or we cannot process your return. If we sent you the wrong item in error, we will bear the shipping cost of returning it and getting a replacement item sent to you. Return shipping back to you is absolutely FREE if your shipping address is in the U.S.
Please be aware that your item must arrive back at our location for us to process your return. We strongly recommend that you select a traceable, insured return shipping method. Remember to keep your receipt and tracking number!
Checking to see if your merchandise qualifies for a return is as easy as answering 1-2-3 simple questions.
1. CONDITION: Are all parts of merchandise still in original, brand-new condition, showing no sign of customization, wear, or use of any kind? If returning a video, CD, DVD, calendar, or game, is it still unopened and sealed inside its plastic wrap? If returning apparel, it is still plain, not customized with a name, number, or badge of any kind? ___ YES ___ NO
2. COMPLETENESS: Have you enclosed all the original tags, badges, plastic wrap, box, wrench, etc. that arrived with your merchandise? If the item arrived as a set, have you enclosed all parts of the set, tops, bottoms, inserts, etc? ___ YES ___ NO
3. RECENCY: Was the merchandise delivered less than 30 days ago? ___ YES ___ NO
If you have answered NO to any of the questions above, please do NOT attempt to return your merchandise, as we will not be able to process your return and cannot ship the items back to you.
If you have answered YES to ALL of the questions above, please follow the steps below to return your merchandise. Please contact us for assistance in returning large or heavy field equipment, or if you require special assistance in returning incorrectly shipped or defective merchandise.
If you believe you have received the wrong item or a defective, we will extend your returns period to 60 days while we work with you to get you a replacement. We do not necessarily expect a defective item to be in original condition. We expect it to show signs of normal usage consistent with its purpose. If we mistakenly sent the wrong item, you must send it back in new condition for us to be able to send the correct item. Customized items are non-refundable but are still subject to the same quality guarantees are the rest of our merchandise. All Sales Final for Signed Memorabilia, in order to protect standards of authenticity. We are unable to accept returns for any autographed products.
Sending your items back is as easy as taking 1-2-3 simple steps.
1. INFORMATION: Complete the returns section on the back of your invoice. You can print another invoice from your confirmation email if the original invoice is not available. Enclose payment if the amount of your exchange will exceed the amount of your replacement. International Orders Only ¡V Enclose credit card billing information or money order in US fund for $15 USD to ship international exchange items.
2. SHIPPING: Select a shipping method that will guarantee delivery, and send your item to RETURNS Center, 1014 Corporate Park Drive, Mebane, NC 27302. If a return label arrived in the bottom left of your packing slip, you may use it to for an additional fee return your item.
3. PROCESSING: Allow approximately 1-3 weeks after your return arrives back at our location to receive your replacement item or refund (less shipping costs). We do not usually charge to ship domestic exchange items back to you via standard ground shipping.
For most items, our returns are as easy as 1-2-3. All you need to do is answer 3 easy questions to qualify your return and then follow 3 easy steps to get your return back to us. Please contact us for assistance in returning large or heavy field equipment, or if you require special assistance in returning incorrectly shipped or defective merchandise.
Please remember to completely fill out the returns section of the invoice you received with your package and ship your return package either FedEx or insured US Mail (remember to keep you receipt and tracking number) to the address below:
1014 Corporate Park Drive
Mebane, NC 27302
**If the front of your invoice contains a pre-paid return shipping label, please remember the cost of using this return service will be deducted from your merchandise refund or credit card account for each label used. The cost of using each label is printed beneath the label on the front of your invoice. If you prefer to use a different carrier to return merchandise, please use the standard return label located above the pre-paid one when shipping packages to our company.
We strongly recommend that you select a traceable, insured return shipping method. Remember to keep your receipt and tracking number!
If the front of your invoice contains a pre-paid return shipping label, please remember the cost of using this return service will be deducted from your merchandise refund or credit card account for each label used. The cost of using each label is printed beneath the label on the front of your invoice. If you prefer to use a different carrier to return merchandise, please use the standard return label located above the pre-paid one when shipping packages to our company.
We cannot accept COD's or packages marked "Bill Recipient" and please keep the receipt or tracking number of your returned package in the event it is delayed or lost in transit. Shipping costs are non-refundable unless the item was sent in error.
If you no longer have your invoice or if the back of your invoice is blank, you can print a copy of our online return form. Please be sure to include all relevant order and contact information including a daytime phone number.
Please contact us, so we can fix the error and get the correct item shipped out to you. We ship all exchange orders back to you with FREE Ground Shipping in appreciation of your business and patience with us.
Please contact us, so we can fix the error and get the correct item shipped out to you. We ship all exchange orders back to you with FREE Ground Shipping in appreciation of your business and patience with us. Every item that we sell meets our highest standards for quality and performance. Many of the items we sell require special care because of the materials they are made of (leather, latex foam, ortho glass, performance fabrics, etc). It's our experience that through proper care and normal use almost all defects for apparel and footwear will be evident in the first 60 days after the purchase. For this reason you may return any defective item for 60 days after the date of purchase for an exchange or full refund upon inspection. You may also notice that certain merchandise, usually non-apparel items, have extended warranties that will of course be honored during the life of their guarantee.
Every defective claim is subject to inspection by an returns specialist. We also recognize that in extreme circumstances, an item you have owned for more than 60 days, even one that does not show excessive wear or maintenance neglect, may truly be defective. Our goal is to honestly evaluate every return and make a reasonable decision on every claim. We have designed our Returns process to support a reasonable cost of doing business and avoid needless waste.
Just contact us by phone to place a new order, and we will apply a ground shipping credit to your replacement order. Return shipping back to you is absolutely FREE if your shipping address is in the U.S. If you need expedited shipping, you pay only the upgrade fee. Then you can send your original item back for a refund anytime within 30 days of when you received it. When the original item arrives, we will issue a refund of your purchase price less shipping costs. This option gets the replacement item to you the fastest.
We do our best to mark the reshipment of you order as an exchange. We can not guarantee that there will not be additional charges when your package clears customs. Ultimately, the recipient is responsible for all customs fees including duties, taxes, brokerage fees, and any other fees assessed at the border before delivery. The assessment of customs fees is determined by your local government and is completely outside of our control.
No business is complete without one. Just take a look at our terms and conditions for all the fine print you can handle.