$1 Donation to Soccer Kicks Cancer
MLS W.O.R.K.S., Major League Soccer’s community outreach initiative, has announced details of the League’s breast cancer awareness campaign as part of Soccer Kicks Cancer, an initiative focused on raisingawareness and funds for cancer research and treatment and providing strength and hope in the fight against cancer affecting men, women and children. > more
- The three-month campaign will culminate during the MLS Cup 2011 playoffs in November, when Soccer Kicks Cancer will support and participate in Movember, the moustache growing charity event that raises awareness and funds for men’s health, specifically cancers affecting men.
- MLS players and staff will support the movement by growing moustaches during the playoffs. Via the moustache, Movember aims to fulfill its vision of having an everlasting impact on the face of men’s health by continuing to spark conversation and spread awareness of men’s health issues each year. Additional game-worn, autographed memorabilia will be available for auction following the campaign.
- ABOUT MLS W.O.R.K.S. MLS W.O.R.K.S. is Major League Soccer's community outreach initiative dedicated to addressing important social issues affecting young people and serves as a platform for both League and club philanthropic programs. MLS W.O.R.K.S. seeks to establish Major League Soccer as a leader for improving the lives of people through sport. For more information visit the Web site atwww.MLSsoccer.com/works.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- MLSGear.com stands behind everything we sell. »View our guarantees for more information.