Portland Timbers 2012 Authentic Home Soccer Jersey
The Timbers were the 18th team to join Major League Soccer and began play in '11! > more
- Official Portland Timbers Authentic Home Short Sleeve Soccer Jersey by adidas
- This jersey, produced by adidas, the official athletic sponsor and product supplier of MLS since the league’s inception in 1996, features a Ponderosa green that pays tribute to the Timbers’ rich history and exciting future in MLS
- The body fabric, which prominently displays the Alaska Airlines logo and Timbers primary logo, is specially engineered with the Timbers signature chevron repeating down the middle, tying together the two shades of green that make up the body of the shirt. The classic look reflects the diversity of color one would see in a lush Oregon forest
- ForMotion fabric is cut specifically for professional athletes, along with adidas ClimaCool® - advanced material engineered to reduce heat and moisture build-up, allowing increased comfort and performance – to keep you feeling fresh no matter how long you play, train and cheer on your favorite soccer team!
- The authentic is the actual piece that is worn on field. The authentic uses a performance cut for a snug fit. It also has a bonded crest. The authentic also features upgraded materials, including the laser cut mesh panels. The upgraded materials on the authentic result in a lighter weight. NOTE: Tight fit means any jersey classified as Authentic will run small
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- MLSGear.com stands behind everything we sell. »View our guarantees for more information.